CROP hunger walk will take on the Feinstein Foundation Challenge
His foundation challenge is an incentive to help raise more funds.
The Greater Hampstead / Plaistow CROP Hunger Walk will be held on May 19 at the Hampstead Congregational Church.
The 10K walk is around Sunset Lake. Go to www.cropwalkonline.org to donate or sign in.
The walk will be held rain or shine. Donations ensure sustainable access to proper nutritious food and water to the world's most vulnerable people.
Twenty five percent of of funds raised will go to local food pantries in Hampstead, Plaistow and Salem.
Last year, spring CROP hunger walks across the nation received an additional $42,394 dollars (an average of $250 per participating Walk) through this challenge.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Former Manchester school chief Tom Brennan dies a year after he retired - 6
- Speedway, NH casino called a natural fit, track's GM says - 8
- Federal data shows which doctors reap Medicare millions - 3
- Privacy foremost at hearing on NH bill to restrict government spying, commercial use of drones - 18
- Six months later, Abigail's disappearance still a mystery - 1
- Retired judge reprimanded, told remarks were sexist - 5
- Judge issues no ruling on county attorney's suspension - 4
- Retired judge reprimanded for sexist remarks - 0
- Manchester officer cleared in domestic assault is subject of probe - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Flooding closes PSU fields, local business - 0
- Havenstein announces for Republican nomination in governor's race - 5
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- UPDATE: Penacook woman injured in morning I-93 Londonderry crash - 0
- UPDATE: Supreme Court hears from both sides on education tax credits - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle