CROP hunger walk will take on the Feinstein Foundation Challenge
His foundation challenge is an incentive to help raise more funds.
The Greater Hampstead / Plaistow CROP Hunger Walk will be held on May 19 at the Hampstead Congregational Church.
The 10K walk is around Sunset Lake. Go to www.cropwalkonline.org to donate or sign in.
The walk will be held rain or shine. Donations ensure sustainable access to proper nutritious food and water to the world's most vulnerable people.
Twenty five percent of of funds raised will go to local food pantries in Hampstead, Plaistow and Salem.
Last year, spring CROP hunger walks across the nation received an additional $42,394 dollars (an average of $250 per participating Walk) through this challenge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Charles Lane: Your money is being spent by dead people - 0
- George Will: A conservative internationalism - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: The Democrats' cynical impeachment play - 3
- Charles M. Arlinghaus: Taxation without representation again? - 3
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 5
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 4
- Another View -- Fred Hiatt: Disengage from the world, and this is what happens - 1
- David Harsanyi: Are teachers really underpaid? - 14
- Jonah Goldberg: The U.N. club needs higher standards - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fishers prospects sweat out deadline day - 0
- Goffstown ready for LL regional tourney - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat -- Message is clear: Offense needs boost - 0
- Marina dealers say boat sales are on the rise - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: Why voting in NH is not reserved for state residents - 0
- Clinton vs. speech: Bullying first; what next? - 0
- Race matters: A cautionary tale at UNH - 0
- Crews making progress on Derry's Rockingham Road - 0
- NH police academy does more than introduce teens to police work - 0
Havenstein says he has always opposed Obamacare, though company he led was paid to implement parts of it
George Will: A conservative internationalism
Heroes all? A word cheapened by overuse
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Market Basket workers' outlook challenges the skeptics among us
Punch line: The NFL blows it
Police held Abby suspect's guns
Market Basket customers mobilize