CROP hunger walk will take on the Feinstein Foundation Challenge
His foundation challenge is an incentive to help raise more funds.
The Greater Hampstead / Plaistow CROP Hunger Walk will be held on May 19 at the Hampstead Congregational Church.
The 10K walk is around Sunset Lake. Go to www.cropwalkonline.org to donate or sign in.
The walk will be held rain or shine. Donations ensure sustainable access to proper nutritious food and water to the world's most vulnerable people.
Twenty five percent of of funds raised will go to local food pantries in Hampstead, Plaistow and Salem.
Last year, spring CROP hunger walks across the nation received an additional $42,394 dollars (an average of $250 per participating Walk) through this challenge.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Churches turn to social media to reach people - 0
- Salem church a step closer to expanded feeding capability - 0
- Beloved pastor, Citizen of the Year dies - 0
- New vicar general appointed to the Diocese of New England - 0
- Dover's St. Mary Academy gears up for annual auction, ugly sweater party - 0
- Our Corner Store in Whitefield to hold bag sale - 0
- St. Pat's announces Shoot for the Stars auction - 0
- Manchester church names music director - 0
- Catholics from NH and around world watching Vatican synod - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 0
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
- NHIAA: Brummett scores 5 for Derryfield - 0
- NHIAA: Souhegan advances in OT - 0
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
A good first impression
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood