Water disruptions expected this weekend in Litchfield
Town officials said the leak was discovered Friday morning in the Pennichuck water main near Pearson Street and Albuquerque Avenue.
"The leak will require the system to be shut down and repaired," said a town posting. Work on the water main will begin around 10 p.m. on Sunday, with water service being disrupted until about 7 a.m. on Monday.
The areas north of Hillcrest will be impacted during the service window, according to the posting.
"Pennichuck will be keeping water in the system, but the pressure will be low and could be dirty at times," says the release.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View - Rick Santorum: When Israel needs our help, we have to be there - 0
- Too much FahrvergnŘgen: Nashua man charged with indecent exposure while driving - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Garcia to air her first TV ad - 0
- Boston Red Sox hammer Jays for seven runs in 11th, win 11-7 - 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 1
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate