Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Handgun missing from Webster fatal fire scene
Daniel Hewey, 20, died on Feb. 16 of fire and fume inhalation shortly after he poured gasoline on a brush fire in a home-made fire pit at 127 Deer Meadow Road in Webster.
The couple and two friends were burning brush outdoors in a home-made fire pit when the fire died out. Hewey tried to restart it by pouring gasoline into the pit and it exploded, burning him and MacPhail.
Police released few details about the gun theft other than what was stated in a news release issued by Concord Regional Crimeline. It identified the gun as a Baikal .380 handgun and said it was believed to have been taken from the scene of an "untimely death in Webster" on Feb. 16.
Anyone who has information about the theft is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at (603) 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com <http://www.concordregionalcrimeline.com/> or text TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 29
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
- Londonderry man challenges search in child porn case - 0
- Accused Goffstown embezzler freed on reduced bail - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 1
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424