Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Handgun missing from Webster fatal fire scene
Daniel Hewey, 20, died on Feb. 16 of fire and fume inhalation shortly after he poured gasoline on a brush fire in a home-made fire pit at 127 Deer Meadow Road in Webster.
The couple and two friends were burning brush outdoors in a home-made fire pit when the fire died out. Hewey tried to restart it by pouring gasoline into the pit and it exploded, burning him and MacPhail.
Police released few details about the gun theft other than what was stated in a news release issued by Concord Regional Crimeline. It identified the gun as a Baikal .380 handgun and said it was believed to have been taken from the scene of an "untimely death in Webster" on Feb. 16.
Anyone who has information about the theft is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at (603) 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com <http://www.concordregionalcrimeline.com/> or text TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 1
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings
Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video