Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Handgun missing from Webster fatal fire scene
Daniel Hewey, 20, died on Feb. 16 of fire and fume inhalation shortly after he poured gasoline on a brush fire in a home-made fire pit at 127 Deer Meadow Road in Webster.
The couple and two friends were burning brush outdoors in a home-made fire pit when the fire died out. Hewey tried to restart it by pouring gasoline into the pit and it exploded, burning him and MacPhail.
Police released few details about the gun theft other than what was stated in a news release issued by Concord Regional Crimeline. It identified the gun as a Baikal .380 handgun and said it was believed to have been taken from the scene of an "untimely death in Webster" on Feb. 16.
Anyone who has information about the theft is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at (603) 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com <http://www.concordregionalcrimeline.com/> or text TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424