Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Handgun missing from Webster fatal fire scene
Daniel Hewey, 20, died on Feb. 16 of fire and fume inhalation shortly after he poured gasoline on a brush fire in a home-made fire pit at 127 Deer Meadow Road in Webster.
The couple and two friends were burning brush outdoors in a home-made fire pit when the fire died out. Hewey tried to restart it by pouring gasoline into the pit and it exploded, burning him and MacPhail.
Police released few details about the gun theft other than what was stated in a news release issued by Concord Regional Crimeline. It identified the gun as a Baikal .380 handgun and said it was believed to have been taken from the scene of an "untimely death in Webster" on Feb. 16.
Anyone who has information about the theft is asked to call Concord Regional Crimeline at (603) 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at www.concordregionalcrimeline.com <http://www.concordregionalcrimeline.com/> or text TIP234 and the message to CRIMES (274637).
Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 0
- Laconia boys and girls club damaged in burglary - 0
- Fugitive Task Force searching for convicted sex offender - 0
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- Winchester man files to plead guilty in crash that killed his brother - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424