Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man charged with drunk driving in Rochester after crash
ROCHESTER -- A man who allegedly crashed his Jeep into a tree and then tried to run away has been arrested and charged with drunken driving, Rochester police said.
Officers responded to a report of a single car accident on Main Street in East Rochester on Saturday and found the vehicle had run in to a tree, sustaining heavy front-end damage. According to police, the driver appeared to be trying to leave the scene.
Nicholas Balomenos, 24, of Rochester, was arrested at the scene. He was released on $1,500 bail and will be arraigned on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Conn. tractor-trailer driver charged in Manchester hit and run - 2
- Goffstown man held in Triangle Credit Union robbery, burglaries - 0
- 2 Bay State men arrested for Peterborough credit union robbery - 1
- Hudson man facing DWI charge after crash - 0
- Police recover stolen SUV investigating burglary - 0
- Woman arrested after crash at Dover tolls, facing DWI charge - 0
- Fugitive of the week: Juan Zayas-Diaz - 0
- Man turns himself in for Dover burglary warrant - 0
- Police say Laconia man threatened toddler - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- South Africa's Nelson Mandela dies at 95 - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Gas tax increase would be tied to consumer price index - 5
- Dingman granted conditional parole - 5
- Suicide bomber, gunmen kill 52 in Yemen - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans - 10
- Minimum wage rally at South Willow McDonald's - 15
- Frisbie hospital seeks hearing on network exclusion, information denial - 0
- Ayotte praised over attempt to change broadband funding - 0
Dingman granted conditional parole
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to be in Londonderry tonight, says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424