Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Man charged with drunk driving in Rochester after crash
ROCHESTER -- A man who allegedly crashed his Jeep into a tree and then tried to run away has been arrested and charged with drunken driving, Rochester police said.
Officers responded to a report of a single car accident on Main Street in East Rochester on Saturday and found the vehicle had run in to a tree, sustaining heavy front-end damage. According to police, the driver appeared to be trying to leave the scene.
Nicholas Balomenos, 24, of Rochester, was arrested at the scene. He was released on $1,500 bail and will be arraigned on Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sox rally in ninth to win - 0
- Fisher Cats' hitters can't solve Binghamton hurlers - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Ceremony honors Manchester's past - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917