Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vt. man charged with Hanover burglaries
HANOVER - Two incidents of a man sneaking into a home in town has lead to the arrest of a Vermont man on burglary charges.
Hanover police said the burglary suspect was arrested after he was confronted by residents in two homes early Sunday.
The first report came from residents of a Buell Street address who told police they arrived home shortly before 6 a.m. to find the man in their house. Police said the man left without an altercation.
Some time later, those residents discovered that cash was missing from their home and called police.
A short while later, there was a similar incident on Mitchell lane.
A description of the invader in both incidents was compiled and police arrested Dean Carvalho, 21, of Windsor Vt.
Carvalho was charged with multiple counts of burglary.
Any resident who may have experienced a similar incident involving someone entering their home has been asked to contact Hanover Police at 643-2222.
Police also said it is important to lock doors at night and when away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 54
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
Sales of new limited edition ‘Old Man’ liquor bottles will help fund Hall of Flags restoration projectREADER COMMENTS: 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424