Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vt. man charged with Hanover burglaries
HANOVER - Two incidents of a man sneaking into a home in town has lead to the arrest of a Vermont man on burglary charges.
Hanover police said the burglary suspect was arrested after he was confronted by residents in two homes early Sunday.
The first report came from residents of a Buell Street address who told police they arrived home shortly before 6 a.m. to find the man in their house. Police said the man left without an altercation.
Some time later, those residents discovered that cash was missing from their home and called police.
A short while later, there was a similar incident on Mitchell lane.
A description of the invader in both incidents was compiled and police arrested Dean Carvalho, 21, of Windsor Vt.
Carvalho was charged with multiple counts of burglary.
Any resident who may have experienced a similar incident involving someone entering their home has been asked to contact Hanover Police at 643-2222.
Police also said it is important to lock doors at night and when away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Task force arrests man in Nottingham for Candia burglary - 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424