Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Vt. man charged with Hanover burglaries
HANOVER - Two incidents of a man sneaking into a home in town has lead to the arrest of a Vermont man on burglary charges.
Hanover police said the burglary suspect was arrested after he was confronted by residents in two homes early Sunday.
The first report came from residents of a Buell Street address who told police they arrived home shortly before 6 a.m. to find the man in their house. Police said the man left without an altercation.
Some time later, those residents discovered that cash was missing from their home and called police.
A short while later, there was a similar incident on Mitchell lane.
A description of the invader in both incidents was compiled and police arrested Dean Carvalho, 21, of Windsor Vt.
Carvalho was charged with multiple counts of burglary.
Any resident who may have experienced a similar incident involving someone entering their home has been asked to contact Hanover Police at 643-2222.
Police also said it is important to lock doors at night and when away.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG: Failed suicide attempt led to expectant couple's deaths - 5
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 1
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 3
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Glitches tied to Medicaid rollout now resolved, officials say - 0
- Rockingham County Attorney files lawsuit to access office, but doors remain locked - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Former Ambassador Bolton criticizes Kuster's 'lack of knowledge' on Libya - 3
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Top NH political pros to head new Boston office of nationally-known consulting firm
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424