All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Faulty dishwasher blamed for Nashua restaurant fire

NASHUA - A problem with a motor in a dishwasher led to a small fire at a Main Street restaurant Saturday evening.

Fire officials say they were called to the San Francisco Kitchen restaurant on Main Street at about 5:30 last night after a report of an appliance fire.

Firefighters found a fire in the motor area of a dishwasher. The machine had to be removed from the kitchen in order to be put out.

Smoke from the fire reached the kitchen and restaurant areas and the eatery was evacuated. The Board of Health was called in to perform an inspection.

The fire was determined to have started due to the faulty motor.

Post or View Comments 


NH Maple Weekend NH Maple Weekend
All Weekend

45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show 45th Annual NH Camping and RV Show
Friday, 1-8 p.m.,
Saturday, 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Ales for Tails Ales for Tails
Sunday, 1-5 p.m.

Maple Sugar Madness Maple Sugar Madness
Saturday, 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m. or 2 p.m.