action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
April 07. 2013 11:07AM

Faulty dishwasher blamed for Nashua restaurant fire

NASHUA - A problem with a motor in a dishwasher led to a small fire at a Main Street restaurant Saturday evening.

Fire officials say they were called to the San Francisco Kitchen restaurant on Main Street at about 5:30 last night after a report of an appliance fire.

Firefighters found a fire in the motor area of a dishwasher. The machine had to be removed from the kitchen in order to be put out.

Smoke from the fire reached the kitchen and restaurant areas and the eatery was evacuated. The Board of Health was called in to perform an inspection.

The fire was determined to have started due to the faulty motor.


 Upcoming Goffstown events

    SHARE EVENTS FOR PUBLICATION, IT'S FREE!

 
Arts & Entertainment
Family, Community and Culture
Outdoors, Sports and Recreation

Contact Information

The Goffstown News
100 William Loeb Drive
Manchester, NH 03109

Circulation
Neighborhood News publications can be found at a newsstand near you here.

Ph: 603-206-7800
Fax: 603-206-7801

News, Obituaries, & Social Announcements
editor@yourneighborhoodnews.com

Sports
sports@yourneighborhoodnews.com

Henry Metz, Managing Editor
hmetz@yourneighborhoodnews.com
Ph: 603-206-7817

Advertising
Email ads to art@yourneighborhoodnews.com
Classified advertising: 603-669-1010
Display advertising: 603-206-7800 x264

Rate card | Ad Order | Credit application

Calendar Listings
Please use our online form at www.nh365.org

 New Hampshire Business Directory

  

    ADD YOUR BUSINESS TODAY!