Faulty dishwasher blamed for Nashua restaurant fire
Fire officials say they were called to the San Francisco Kitchen restaurant on Main Street at about 5:30 last night after a report of an appliance fire.
Firefighters found a fire in the motor area of a dishwasher. The machine had to be removed from the kitchen in order to be put out.
Smoke from the fire reached the kitchen and restaurant areas and the eatery was evacuated. The Board of Health was called in to perform an inspection.
The fire was determined to have started due to the faulty motor.