Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. man arrested for DWI, gun charge
Nathan Dellecese, 23, of Fairhaven, Mass., was arrested and charged with DWI and carrying a firearm without a license.
He was arrested just after midnight Monday after being pulled over by Trooper M.R. Dore near Exit 6, Candia Road. According to state police, Dellecese was operating a 2006 GMC Sierra pickup truck registered in Massachusetts.
Police said Dellecese showed signs of alcohol impairment and when the trooper patted him down, a loaded .380 caliber handgun was found in Dellecese's waistband.
Dellecese was arrested and taken to Troop B barracks in Bedford. He was then transferred to the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
What's next: Dellecese will be arraigned April 22 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth