Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Mass. man arrested for DWI, gun charge
Nathan Dellecese, 23, of Fairhaven, Mass., was arrested and charged with DWI and carrying a firearm without a license.
He was arrested just after midnight Monday after being pulled over by Trooper M.R. Dore near Exit 6, Candia Road. According to state police, Dellecese was operating a 2006 GMC Sierra pickup truck registered in Massachusetts.
Police said Dellecese showed signs of alcohol impairment and when the trooper patted him down, a loaded .380 caliber handgun was found in Dellecese's waistband.
Dellecese was arrested and taken to Troop B barracks in Bedford. He was then transferred to the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
What's next: Dellecese will be arraigned April 22 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 1
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 2
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Distracted legislating: Our baseless cellphone ban - 0
- Another View -- Betsy McCaughey: Our free lunch President - 0
- Another View -- Karlyn Borysenko: Workplace bullying is a serious problem, governor - 0
- Workplace abuse: Governor gets one right - 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
Win tickets to see ZZ Top
Win tickets to see the Pretty Reckless
Win tickets to see Ziggy Marley
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
When company comes, opt for variety
Dover man sought in Rochester shooting
Supporters are now 'Abby Strong'
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917