Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Mass. man arrested for DWI, gun charge
Nathan Dellecese, 23, of Fairhaven, Mass., was arrested and charged with DWI and carrying a firearm without a license.
He was arrested just after midnight Monday after being pulled over by Trooper M.R. Dore near Exit 6, Candia Road. According to state police, Dellecese was operating a 2006 GMC Sierra pickup truck registered in Massachusetts.
Police said Dellecese showed signs of alcohol impairment and when the trooper patted him down, a loaded .380 caliber handgun was found in Dellecese's waistband.
Dellecese was arrested and taken to Troop B barracks in Bedford. He was then transferred to the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
What's next: Dellecese will be arraigned April 22 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 0
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 3
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 8
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483