Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. man arrested for DWI, gun charge
Nathan Dellecese, 23, of Fairhaven, Mass., was arrested and charged with DWI and carrying a firearm without a license.
He was arrested just after midnight Monday after being pulled over by Trooper M.R. Dore near Exit 6, Candia Road. According to state police, Dellecese was operating a 2006 GMC Sierra pickup truck registered in Massachusetts.
Police said Dellecese showed signs of alcohol impairment and when the trooper patted him down, a loaded .380 caliber handgun was found in Dellecese's waistband.
Dellecese was arrested and taken to Troop B barracks in Bedford. He was then transferred to the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
What's next: Dellecese will be arraigned April 22 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Boston among worst cities for gridlock - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
George Will: The face of IRS behavior