Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Mass. man arrested for DWI, gun charge
Nathan Dellecese, 23, of Fairhaven, Mass., was arrested and charged with DWI and carrying a firearm without a license.
He was arrested just after midnight Monday after being pulled over by Trooper M.R. Dore near Exit 6, Candia Road. According to state police, Dellecese was operating a 2006 GMC Sierra pickup truck registered in Massachusetts.
Police said Dellecese showed signs of alcohol impairment and when the trooper patted him down, a loaded .380 caliber handgun was found in Dellecese's waistband.
Dellecese was arrested and taken to Troop B barracks in Bedford. He was then transferred to the Valley Street jail in Manchester.
What's next: Dellecese will be arraigned April 22 in 9th Circuit Court, Manchester District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 4
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
House votes for cellphone ban while driving