Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Keene clerk refuses to hand over cash, thwarting knife-carrying robber
The attempted robbery happened at 10:50 p.m. at the Marlboro Street store.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8, with an average build. He wore a black face mask, dark sweatshirt with hood and dark sneakers.
A police dog was brought to the scene in an attempt to track down the man but was unsuccessful.
Officer Lesley Collier is in charge of the investigation. Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information about it is asked to call police at 603-357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously online at www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Candia teen faces more counts in connection with burglary - 0
- Suspect arrested, loot recovered 10 minutes after Derry bank robbery - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Teen recruited juvenile for burglaries - 0
- Cell phones, speakers stolen in separate incidents - 0
- Police say three lured contractor to robbery through Craigslist - 0
- Little League speakers stolen from Precourt Park - 0
- Ex-Fortune 500 executive now facing assault charge in addition to murder counts - 0
- Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison - 2
- Prosecutors to ask 4 years in prison for former Manchester diocese official - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man's story about stab wound questioned by Laconia police - 0
- Londonderry councilors critical of town’s economic development website - 0
- Ellsbury propels Yanks over Sox - 0
- Bruins shut out Wings - 0
- Phaneuf leads Derryfield laxers past Pelham - 0
- High School Volleyball results - 0
- House committee opposes bill to keep mental health records out of federal gun checks - 0
- Derry library's proposed 2015 budget moves forward - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs find a home away from home - 0
Younger of two brothers convicted of murdering parents quietly released after 18 years in prison
Prepare to pay more to park in Manchester
Secret arrests? Not if we can help it
Latest Groton wind farm fight: Snow plowing
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917