Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Keene clerk refuses to hand over cash, thwarting knife-carrying robber
The attempted robbery happened at 10:50 p.m. at the Marlboro Street store.
The robber is described as a white man, about 5-foot-8, with an average build. He wore a black face mask, dark sweatshirt with hood and dark sneakers.
A police dog was brought to the scene in an attempt to track down the man but was unsuccessful.
Officer Lesley Collier is in charge of the investigation. Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information about it is asked to call police at 603-357-9813.
Information also may be provided anonymously online at www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips .
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 4
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 0
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 3
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424