Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Candia Road Convenience store in Manchester robbed
Police said the woman, described as white, in her mid 20s, 5 feet, 6 inches tall with a thin build and blond hair, demanded money from a clerk about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after she "motioned as if to have a weapon in the pocket of her sweatshirt." She did not actually show a weapon, police said.
She left the store with an undetermined amount of cash and left in a small blue car. There were no customers in the store at the time and nobody was injured, police said.
Police could not say Tuesday night if the Candia Road robbery was connected to previous robberies, also committed by a similarly described woman, in Manchester and Derry.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 1
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424