Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Candia Road Convenience store in Manchester robbed
Police said the woman, described as white, in her mid 20s, 5 feet, 6 inches tall with a thin build and blond hair, demanded money from a clerk about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after she "motioned as if to have a weapon in the pocket of her sweatshirt." She did not actually show a weapon, police said.
She left the store with an undetermined amount of cash and left in a small blue car. There were no customers in the store at the time and nobody was injured, police said.
Police could not say Tuesday night if the Candia Road robbery was connected to previous robberies, also committed by a similarly described woman, in Manchester and Derry.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 23
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South to shut down after propane tank crashes - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424