Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Candia Road Convenience store in Manchester robbed
Police said the woman, described as white, in her mid 20s, 5 feet, 6 inches tall with a thin build and blond hair, demanded money from a clerk about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after she "motioned as if to have a weapon in the pocket of her sweatshirt." She did not actually show a weapon, police said.
She left the store with an undetermined amount of cash and left in a small blue car. There were no customers in the store at the time and nobody was injured, police said.
Police could not say Tuesday night if the Candia Road robbery was connected to previous robberies, also committed by a similarly described woman, in Manchester and Derry.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
- Dover police say man broke into same business three times - 0
- Two more Keene State College students charged in riots - 1
- Two Keene State students among three newest riot arrests - 1
- Man charged with robbing Rochester bank while wearing zebra-print dress is arraigned - 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Shaheen, Brown supporters gather at final debate - 2
- Senate candidates sharply divided on Islamic threat, Ebola, Obamacare - 22
- Stocks up on GDP, earnings - 0
- Rocket blast damps Orbital as commercial space rush lures rivals - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- 2 Manchester health service groups announce merger - 0
- FinneRageTV uses Keene for promotion - 0
- After Keene riot, PSU campus on alert as party plan is spread by social media - 0
- Thomas Menino, Boston's longest-serving mayor, dies at 71 - 3
Trump fired up over NH mailer
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483