Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Candia Road Convenience store in Manchester robbed
Police said the woman, described as white, in her mid 20s, 5 feet, 6 inches tall with a thin build and blond hair, demanded money from a clerk about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday after she "motioned as if to have a weapon in the pocket of her sweatshirt." She did not actually show a weapon, police said.
She left the store with an undetermined amount of cash and left in a small blue car. There were no customers in the store at the time and nobody was injured, police said.
Police could not say Tuesday night if the Candia Road robbery was connected to previous robberies, also committed by a similarly described woman, in Manchester and Derry.
Anyone with information is asked to call police at 668-8711 or anonymously at 624-4040 or manchestercrimeline.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424