Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
County attorney: Break in Bedford home invasion
"(The dives) did have to do with the investigation into the assault at the Quesada home in November," Hillsborough County Attorney Patricia LaFrance said Tuesday night.
The Nov. 24 home invasion left Dr. Quesada, 52, and his wife severely injured and rattled the Bedford community. LaFrance told the New Hampshire Union Leader late last month that authorities have identified a motive.
She would not say Tuesday night whether divers recovered any evidence, nor would she confirm reports that authorities have suspects in custody on unrelated charges.
"I can say that we have made significant progress," she said. "We should have some developments that we can make public in the next few days or within a week."
Bedford police refused to comment.
Dr. Quesada has worked as an anesthesiologist at the Pain Management Center at Elliot Hospital and Amoskeag Anesthesia PLLC in Manchester.
Sonia Quesada died Jan. 7 in an incident that police have said was not a homicide. Police were called to the Bedford condominium where the couple was staying to check on their welfare. They found Dr. Quesada unconscious, his 29-year-old wife dead; a pile of prescription drugs was nearby.
LaFrance said she understands the public's desire for more information.
"I know a lot of people are upset at the lack of information being given so far," she said. "I understand that people are scared. But prematurely releasing information may jeopardize the investigation and the prosecution.
"My ultimate goal is to see that justice is done," she said.
New Hampshire Union Leader Correspondents Henry Metz and Nancy Bean Foster contributed to this report.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Pembroke man pleads guilty to Maine bank robberies - 0
- Former Littleton man sentenced to prison for crash that injured 4 - 1
- Pelham man arrested in theft of jewelry - 0
- Mass. man wanted for targeting victims through online dating site arrested - 4
- Police suspect same man with small bat robbed Bow store, failed in Goffstown try - 0
- Driver was trying to kill himself - 24
- 2 NH men accused of drug trafficking - 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 3
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man rescued from Mt. Haystack in Franconia - 0
- Police say drug suspect crashed into Windham cruiser, sheriff's car during bust - 1
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gregg for the US Senate again? 'Been there, done that,' he says - 0
- New health insurer to enter NH marketplace in 2015 - 3
- Firefighters from 10 communities fight second 3-alarm fire in one day in Loudon - 0
- UPDATE: Lancaster man, 74, killed in head-on Columbia crash - 0
- Parents share what makes Abigail a special girl - 1
- UPDATE: Mother, daughter fell from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- AL East looks loaded again in 2014 - 0
Driver was trying to kill himself
Big tipper stops for lunch
2 NH men accused of drug trafficking
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424