Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Police search for gunman in convenience store robbery in Rochester
Police said a man dressed in dark clothing, with his face covered, entered the store at 26 Gonic Road about 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, pointed a gun at the two clerks and told them to give him the money in the cash register.
He fled the store with the cash. The clerks did not see which way he went or if he got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as being between 25 and 45 years old, 5-foot-5 to 6-feet tall. He wore dark-colored clothing including a hat, jacket with lighter-colored stripes on the sleeves, pants and sneakers.
No one was hurt.
The store remained closed while officers processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact Detective Michael Mundy at 330-7106
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 2
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 7
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
- Manchester police investigate home invasion on Merrimack Street - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry to receive speed sign through donation - 0
- NH Senate Roundup: Marijuana penalties to remain the same in Granite State - 0
- Extreme skier enjoys second round of luck - 0
- Derry councilors vote to expand revitalization zone - 0
- Manchester Cub Scout robotics team making plans for world championship - 0
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Judge rejects request to stop auto dealer 'bill of rights' - 0
- Earnings lift S&P 500 and Nasdaq - 0
- Job fair in Littleton - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917