Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Police search for gunman in convenience store robbery in Rochester
Police said a man dressed in dark clothing, with his face covered, entered the store at 26 Gonic Road about 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, pointed a gun at the two clerks and told them to give him the money in the cash register.
He fled the store with the cash. The clerks did not see which way he went or if he got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as being between 25 and 45 years old, 5-foot-5 to 6-feet tall. He wore dark-colored clothing including a hat, jacket with lighter-colored stripes on the sleeves, pants and sneakers.
No one was hurt.
The store remained closed while officers processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact Detective Michael Mundy at 330-7106
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917