Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police search for gunman in convenience store robbery in Rochester
Police said a man dressed in dark clothing, with his face covered, entered the store at 26 Gonic Road about 11:20 p.m. Tuesday, pointed a gun at the two clerks and told them to give him the money in the cash register.
He fled the store with the cash. The clerks did not see which way he went or if he got into a waiting car.
The robber is described as being between 25 and 45 years old, 5-foot-5 to 6-feet tall. He wore dark-colored clothing including a hat, jacket with lighter-colored stripes on the sleeves, pants and sneakers.
No one was hurt.
The store remained closed while officers processed the crime scene.
Anyone with information about the robbery is asked to contact Detective Michael Mundy at 330-7106
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 1
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball Preview: Top dogs still have lots of bite - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 2
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 1
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
A chief walks: No charges in New London
Big tipper stops for lunch
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424