Black Crowes NH date not 'Hard to Handle'
GILFORD - The Black Crowes, known for tunes "Hard to Handle," "Jealous Again" and "She Talks to Angels," will team up with the Tedeschi Trucks Band for a July 27 show at Meadowbrook.
The Black Crowes are on the road on its "Lay Down with Number 13" tour, which marks the end of the group's two-year hiatus. The ensemble has sold more than 35 million albums, most recently the CD "Wiser for Time." Back at center stage is Chris Robinson on lead vocals and guitar, with Rich Robinson on guitar and vocals, drummer Steve Gorman, bassist Sven Pipien, keyboardist Adam MacDougall and new member Jackie Greene on guitar and vocals.
The 11-piece Tedeschi Trucks Band melds guitarist and vocalist Susan Tedeschi's and guitarist Derek Trucks' bands. The husband-and-wife team made its debut with 2011's Grammy winning "Revelator," a sprawling collection that showcased funky R&B, gospel, blues and rock.
Tickets to the double-bill show, which will go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday, April 12, range from $37 to $77, including service charges. For information, call 293-4700 or log onto meadowbrook.net.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.