Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: Accused decides she needs a lawyer
But when she appeared in Circuit Court Thursday on a stalking charge, accused of being with the alleged victim at the Jane Street address, in violation of her bail conditions, she decided she needed a lawyer.
Because she allegedly violated her bail conditions on the assault charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and a hearing was set for today.
Trial on the stalking charge was set for June 19, the same date as trial on the earlier charges.
Ready to go
When a clerk in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division told detainee Hazel Hunt that her resisting arrest case would be heard in Derry court, where she had failed to appear for arraignment, Hunt started towards the courtroom door.
But as bailiffs blocked her path, the clerk told Hunt that first she had to go before Judge William Lyons for arraignment on the arrest warrant.
Lyons set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance and told Hunt, who had been arrested in Manchester, that she must appear in the Derry court April 18.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424