Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: Accused decides she needs a lawyer
But when she appeared in Circuit Court Thursday on a stalking charge, accused of being with the alleged victim at the Jane Street address, in violation of her bail conditions, she decided she needed a lawyer.
Because she allegedly violated her bail conditions on the assault charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and a hearing was set for today.
Trial on the stalking charge was set for June 19, the same date as trial on the earlier charges.
Ready to go
When a clerk in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division told detainee Hazel Hunt that her resisting arrest case would be heard in Derry court, where she had failed to appear for arraignment, Hunt started towards the courtroom door.
But as bailiffs blocked her path, the clerk told Hunt that first she had to go before Judge William Lyons for arraignment on the arrest warrant.
Lyons set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance and told Hunt, who had been arrested in Manchester, that she must appear in the Derry court April 18.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 6
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 5
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Judicial, PUC appointments before Executive Council - 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 9
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive of the week: James Porter - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424