Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: Accused decides she needs a lawyer
But when she appeared in Circuit Court Thursday on a stalking charge, accused of being with the alleged victim at the Jane Street address, in violation of her bail conditions, she decided she needed a lawyer.
Because she allegedly violated her bail conditions on the assault charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and a hearing was set for today.
Trial on the stalking charge was set for June 19, the same date as trial on the earlier charges.
Ready to go
When a clerk in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division told detainee Hazel Hunt that her resisting arrest case would be heard in Derry court, where she had failed to appear for arraignment, Hunt started towards the courtroom door.
But as bailiffs blocked her path, the clerk told Hunt that first she had to go before Judge William Lyons for arraignment on the arrest warrant.
Lyons set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance and told Hunt, who had been arrested in Manchester, that she must appear in the Derry court April 18.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 42
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 3
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 1
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424