Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Manchester CrimeWatch: Accused decides she needs a lawyer
But when she appeared in Circuit Court Thursday on a stalking charge, accused of being with the alleged victim at the Jane Street address, in violation of her bail conditions, she decided she needed a lawyer.
Because she allegedly violated her bail conditions on the assault charge, police prosecutors filed a motion to revoke her bail and a hearing was set for today.
Trial on the stalking charge was set for June 19, the same date as trial on the earlier charges.
Ready to go
When a clerk in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division told detainee Hazel Hunt that her resisting arrest case would be heard in Derry court, where she had failed to appear for arraignment, Hunt started towards the courtroom door.
But as bailiffs blocked her path, the clerk told Hunt that first she had to go before Judge William Lyons for arraignment on the arrest warrant.
Lyons set bail at $1,000 personal recognizance and told Hunt, who had been arrested in Manchester, that she must appear in the Derry court April 18.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424