Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Driver runs stop sign, hits another car and building in Manchester
Ann Mwaliasha, 36, of Manchester, was heading east on Salmon Street about 4:45 p.m. Thursday when she allegedly ran a stop sign and hit a car driven by Samy Daghir, 60, of Manchester, who was heading south on Chestnut Street, police said.
After the impact, Mwaliasha's car went off the road and hit a building at the southeast corner of the intersection, causing "moderate" damage, police said.
Nobody was injured in the crash or when the car hit the building, police said.
Mwaliasha was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Manchester raid came 8 months after home invasion - 4
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 10
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Patriots trade backup QB - 0
- NH police on lookout for drunken drivers - 1
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Bob Smith gets A+ from NH Firearms Coalition - 4
- Marine Patrol called to multiple crashes - 0
- Hiker rescued on Mount Monadnock - 0
- Laconia accident results in minor injuries for motorcyclist - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Time for Market Basket to get back to business - 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
NH's teen pregnancy still lowest nationwide
Amnesty? Garcia is against it
George Will: Paul Ryan's way forward
- Total Votes: 917