Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Driver runs stop sign, hits another car and building in Manchester
Ann Mwaliasha, 36, of Manchester, was heading east on Salmon Street about 4:45 p.m. Thursday when she allegedly ran a stop sign and hit a car driven by Samy Daghir, 60, of Manchester, who was heading south on Chestnut Street, police said.
After the impact, Mwaliasha's car went off the road and hit a building at the southeast corner of the intersection, causing "moderate" damage, police said.
Nobody was injured in the crash or when the car hit the building, police said.
Mwaliasha was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dover police say cyberstalking victim who committed suicide faced other 'stressors' - 0
- Berlin doctor enters settlement agreement for improperly prescribing drugs - 0
- Londonderry police chief probing online 'CopBlock' allegations - 3
- Exeter man charged in two 2013 burglaries - 0
- Documents say former UNH hockey coach allegedly grabbed player's jersey, helmet, and shouted in her face - 0
- Investigators ask public for help with Hernandez case - 3
- Merrimack man arrested in sexual assaults of juvenile - 0
- Police say boy, 6, found in getaway car - 1
- Keene man charged with June Central Square 'chalking' assault - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Fishers' Ochinko gets his chance - 0
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 0
- Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law - 3
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 0
- Tom Woodlock All-Stars primed for success in Babe Ruth tournament - 0
- Manchester waives right to buy Millyard building - 0
- Police search for missing Stratford woman - 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917