Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Driver runs stop sign, hits another car and building in Manchester
Ann Mwaliasha, 36, of Manchester, was heading east on Salmon Street about 4:45 p.m. Thursday when she allegedly ran a stop sign and hit a car driven by Samy Daghir, 60, of Manchester, who was heading south on Chestnut Street, police said.
After the impact, Mwaliasha's car went off the road and hit a building at the southeast corner of the intersection, causing "moderate" damage, police said.
Nobody was injured in the crash or when the car hit the building, police said.
Mwaliasha was cited for failure to yield at a stop sign, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting - 0
- Litchfield man found stabbed - 0
- Driver charged with biting state trooper on I-93 - 5
- Autopsy shows Rochester man shot by officers 3 times - 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 3
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 21
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Parents share what 'CJ' taught them - 0
- Gilford High junior surprised by Francis Wayland Parker honor - 0
- Police bill disputed by Stewartstown and Colebrook ends up in court - 0
- New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay - 0
- ‘Coffee with a Cop’ promotes police, community relations - 0
- Arts-based charter high school in Derry begins accepting applications - 0
- Troy voters accept community center donation - 0
- Voters support Bow School District articles - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
Police at scene of Center Ossipee shooting
New to Nottingham, fire victims plan to stay
Litchfield man found stabbed
Scott Brown's latest step stirs the pot
Hooksett's choices: Leave them to parents
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917