Home » News » Public Safety
Rochester man injured following crash in Gonic Wednesday
Route 125 in Rochester was closed while police investigated and firefighters cleaned up a two-vehicle accident. (Courtesy photo)
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 4:57 p.m. after a 1990 Toyota Camry, driven by a Robert Irving, 52, of Rochester, struck a 2007 Chevrolet Cobalt, driven Samantha McLaughlin, 20, of Seabrook.
Investigators believe the Camry was attempting to leave the Advance Auto Parts along Route 125 (Gonic Road) when the accident occurred.
While McLaughlin declined assistance, paramedics transported Irving to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, according to police.
Gonic Road was briefly closed to one lane of travel during the investigation. It was reopened after the Toyota and Chevrolet, which both sustained moderate damage, were towed from the scene.
Irving was issued a summons for allegedly failing to yield.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 2
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
- Power restored to Hooksett and Candia - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'