Home » News » Public Safety
Four-vehicle crash injures Epsom man in Lee
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded after a westbound Silver Volvo, driven by Dylan Smith, 24, of Epsom, encountered traffic and struck the rear of a green box truck, driven by Peter Hutchins, 42, of Epsom, before hitting a guardrail and striking a 2004 Gold Toyota RAV4, driven by Angela Mangini, 64, of Londonderry.
As a result of the impact, the RAV4 was pushed into a 2007 Hyundai Elantra driven by Janice Girard, 65, of Rochester, before it ended up on the opposite side of Route 4.
Sgt. Thomas Dronsfield said while a piece of the box truck went through the windshield of the Volvo, it did not hit the driver. He added it appears Smith was not wearing his seat belt and the crash remains under investigation.
Ambulance crews transported Smith to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief