Home » News » Public Safety
Four-vehicle crash injures Epsom man in Lee
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded after a westbound Silver Volvo, driven by Dylan Smith, 24, of Epsom, encountered traffic and struck the rear of a green box truck, driven by Peter Hutchins, 42, of Epsom, before hitting a guardrail and striking a 2004 Gold Toyota RAV4, driven by Angela Mangini, 64, of Londonderry.
As a result of the impact, the RAV4 was pushed into a 2007 Hyundai Elantra driven by Janice Girard, 65, of Rochester, before it ended up on the opposite side of Route 4.
Sgt. Thomas Dronsfield said while a piece of the box truck went through the windshield of the Volvo, it did not hit the driver. He added it appears Smith was not wearing his seat belt and the crash remains under investigation.
Ambulance crews transported Smith to Wentworth-Douglass Hospital in Dover.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Fire destroys South Hampton barn - 0
- Police investigating why Maine woman died in Somersworth apartment - 0
- Body found floating in Portsmouth - 0
- Spofford crash seriously injures two - 0
- Fire destroys barn in South Hampton - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072