Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Franklin man, woman facing several charges after Kohl's incident
Tilton police say they responded to a 911 call from a Kohl's store at 49 Lowes Drive, where employees say they saw two individuals leave without paying for items.
The store employees followed the pair, a man and a woman, to their car, and intended to stand behind it until police arrived, but claim the driver of the vehicle attempted to back over them and drove off.
The vehicle, a silver Volkswagen GTI was stopped by Franklin police, with Tilton police responding to the scene. Officers reported finding stolen merchandise in the car, and the two occupants, Tucker Bean, 20, and Catherine Plaia, 18, both of 290 Main St., Franklin,, were arrested and charged with criminal liability for the conduct of another, robbery, receiving stolen property and possession of a controlled narcotic and drugs.
Both Bean and Plaia were released on cash bail and are due in Franklin District Court May 20.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 2
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 6
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 1
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 5
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483