Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man accused of hitting girl with hanger
David Baez, 37, of 4 Foundry St., is accused of striking the girl twice in her leg with a clothes hanger, causing bruising, police said. The girl is unknown to Baez and under 13 years old.
The alleged assault was reported to the Youth Services Division on April 11, police said.
Investigators enlisted the help of the Granite State Children's Alliance, a nonprofit group that helps children who may be victims or witnesses of crime.
Baez is being held on $5,000 bail pending arraignment on the felonies Thursday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 23
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 0
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South to shut down after propane tank crashes - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424