Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Transient woman accused of Laconia home break-in
Mackenzie R. Seely, 24, is accused of breaking a rear window at 19 Appleton St. to get inside. Police surrounded the house and, after unsuccessful attempts to get her to come out, entered the home where they found her hiding under a bed in the master bedroom, police said.
Police said Seely drove a vehicle stolen from Meredith to the house.
Seely is charged with criminal trespass, resisting arrest and pending warrants issued by Meredith police. Bail was set at $1,000 pending arraignment at 4th Circuit District Division Court in Laconia.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
- College Roundup: SNHU women win - 0
- Merrimack's Schaller scores first NHL goal, but B's get win - 0
- For Rex Ryan, another close loss to Pats - 0
- NH Busines Newsmakers: Butler named president of Cigna in New England - 0
- Small employers grapple with rising insurance premiums - 0
- Heat cruise past Celtics, snap losing skid - 0
- Christmas week looks wet and stormy - 0
- More airstrikes target Pakistani Taliban militants - 0
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483