Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Transient woman accused of Laconia home break-in
Mackenzie R. Seely, 24, is accused of breaking a rear window at 19 Appleton St. to get inside. Police surrounded the house and, after unsuccessful attempts to get her to come out, entered the home where they found her hiding under a bed in the master bedroom, police said.
Police said Seely drove a vehicle stolen from Meredith to the house.
Seely is charged with criminal trespass, resisting arrest and pending warrants issued by Meredith police. Bail was set at $1,000 pending arraignment at 4th Circuit District Division Court in Laconia.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lancaster man facing more charges in death of neighbor - 0
- Sources say Abigail Hernandez's kidnapper may be indicted Wednesday - 0
- K9 team heads to Pennsylvania to assist in accused cop-killer search - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief indicted on theft charge - 0
- Couple facing charges for 2 Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Nashua caretaker wants evidence suppressed in sexual assault case - 0
- Former coach from Nashua charged in sex assaults claims confession was involuntary - 0
- Manchester police: Ga. man stole truck in Mass. to visit mom in NH - 0
- South African Olympian Pistorius sentenced to five years in girlfriend's murder - 0
- Salem mall renovations on target - 0
- Another View -- John H. Sununu: Voters, pick a governor who is serious about the Pledge - 3
- Team Obama: Faking right, voting left - 12
- Charles Arlinghaus: This government 'investment' is a bad idea - 2
- Preventing riots: What should Keene do? - 1
- Manchester mayor asks aldermen to hold abandonded property owners accountable - 0
- Residents given Londonderry playing field priority - 0
- NH has 1,300 guardrail ends targeted in federal safety suit - 1
- Carignan promoted to deputy police chief in Nashua - 0
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon to care for any potential NH Ebola patients, state announcesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Locked in a dead heat, Shaheen, Brown spar
NH's back-road rest areas fading away
Team Obama: Faking right, voting left
Keene riots a focus of gubernatorial debate
Preventing riots: What should Keene do?
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483