'Continuing the Tradition' exhibition on view at NH Craftsmen gallery
CONCORD - Featuring a host of art ranging from glass objects made with found objects to meticiously crafted metal knives, "Continuing the Tradition," featuring the work of juried members of the League of NH Craftsmen, opens Friday, April 19, at The Gallery at the Craft Center, Suite 100, 49 S. Main St.
A reception will take place from 5 to 7 p.m., and the showcase will remain on display through Wednesday, June 19.
On display are June Adinah's fiber pieces, which are made using wet felting and Nuno techniques; David Masury's furniture with its sweeping lines and soft carvings; Wendy Jackson's pottery featuring lively sgraffito images of animals; Nanda Soderberg glass objects made with found objects; and Zachary Jonas' exquisite metal knives - and much more!
Gallery hours for this exhibition are Mondays through Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 224-3375, send E-mail email@example.com or log onto nhcrafts.org.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.