Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Hudson man injured in ATV crash
Jonathan Gray, 19, of Hudson, was taken to Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center for treatment of injuries police describe as not life-threatening. Gray was not wearing a helmet, police said in a news release detailing the incident.
Gray crashed the ATV about 8:10 p.m. Police said Officer Brian Morgan was parked on Robinson Road, near Christine Drive, when an ATV drove by him at a high rate of speed heading west on Robinson Road.
Police said Morgan activated his blue lights and went after the ATV that took a left off the road. Morgan drove to Christine Drive to try to locate the ATV and several minutes later, found an injured Gray on the ground on Christine Drive. Police said Gray drove off an embankment behind 3 Christine Drive and crashed into a propane tank.
Gray was arrested for disobeying a police officer, reckless driving and operating an unregistered motor vehicle. Hudson firefighters treated Gray at the scene prior to taking him to the hospital.
Firefighters also turned off the propane tank because of a leak.
What's next: Gray is free on $2,000 personal recognizance bail. He is to be arraigned on the charges May 2 in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Man who led Rochester police on chase held on $100K bail - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Mother asks judge for a break in her bail - 0
- Wakefield woman helps track alleged burglars - 0
- Three get prison for passing bad checks at Tilton outlets - 0
- Inmate indicted in 2009 kidnapping, rape of woman - 0
- Smuggling drugs into Berlin prison an escalating problem - 0
- Assistant AG cites suspended County Attorney Reams' 'shocking behavior' - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- They’ve come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424