Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police hunt Hampton bank robber
Police say the man entered the bank at 40 High St., around 2:50 p.m. and passed a note to a teller, demanding money. No weapon was shown.
The man then fled through a municipal parking lot across the street from the bank and into an alleyway leading to Route 1, discarding items of clothing as he ran.
The robber is described as a white man in his 20s with a thin build, approximately 5-foot-5-inches to 5-foot-6-inches tall. He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, baseball hat and sunglasses.
Police asked anyone with information about the robbery to contact Hampton detectives at 929-4444, or the anonymous CrimeLine at 929-1222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483