Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Woman fights return to NH to face charges in murder case
Michele Corson, 43, of Skowhegan, Maine, chose not to waive a hearing on fugitive charges on Friday, meaning a governor's warrant for her arrest will be needed to bring her back to New Hampshire, where she is charged with conspiracy to commit murder and one count of accomplice to first-degree murder.
Corson was arrested Wednesday for her alleged role in the death of Amanda "Amy" Warf. The 36-year-old Hampton mother's body was found inside a vacant concrete plant in Exeter on March 7.
Warf's ex-husband, Aaron Desjardins, 36, of Epping, is charged with first-degree murder. He is accused of slitting her throat, but has denied that he had anything to do with her murder.
Desjardins' wife, Sarah Desjardins, 34, of Epping, was also arrested Wednesday and charged with one count of conspiracy to commit murder and one count of conspiracy to commit hindering apprehension or prosecution.
She is being held on $250,000 cash bail.
According to Senior Assistant Attorney General Susan Morrell, Sarah Desjardins is accused of sending a text message to Corson asking her to bring a gun to New Hampshire before the murder.
Corson allegedly brought the weapon on March 6 "for the purpose of furthering the murder of Amy Warf," Morrell said Friday.
Morrell declined to reveal how the gun was used in the killing.
Sarah Desjardins also allegedly lied about her husband's whereabouts after the murder.
She is scheduled to appear in the 10th Circuit Court District Division in Brentwood on Friday at 10 a.m. for a probable cause hearing.
Corson is due back in court on Wednesday for a hearing in Skowhegan District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Total Votes: 917