Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester woman sexually assaulted in her driveway
The assault happened just after 6 a.m. Saturday. The woman told police she saw a four-door, gold-colored Saturn as she left her home to drive to the 7-Eleven at 557 Maple St. to get a cup of coffee.
As she was returning, she noticed the same gold-colored Saturn behind her.
She pulled into her driveway and as she was getting out, she noticed the Saturn had pulled in behind her. The driver got out, ran to her driver's side door and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing it, police said.
The man accosted the woman and put his hands down her pants. Police said the woman pleaded with him to stop, but he told her to shut up and threatened he had a gun. The woman did not see a firearm, but was frightened he did have one and would shoot her.
Police said the man continued to sexually assault the woman and only stopped when she began screaming loudly. He fled in the same gold car he arrived in, heading east on East High Street.
The assailant is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, unknown build, with short brown hair and some facial hair similar to a chin strap-style beard. He was wearing a white T-shirt.
The woman, who police said was taken by ambulance to the hospital as a precaution, told investigators she did not know the man. Police have not found any witnesses to the incident.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the police department's Domestic Sexual Violence Unit at (603) 792-5529 or The Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal