Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Manchester woman sexually assaulted in her driveway
The assault happened just after 6 a.m. Saturday. The woman told police she saw a four-door, gold-colored Saturn as she left her home to drive to the 7-Eleven at 557 Maple St. to get a cup of coffee.
As she was returning, she noticed the same gold-colored Saturn behind her.
She pulled into her driveway and as she was getting out, she noticed the Saturn had pulled in behind her. The driver got out, ran to her driver's side door and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing it, police said.
The man accosted the woman and put his hands down her pants. Police said the woman pleaded with him to stop, but he told her to shut up and threatened he had a gun. The woman did not see a firearm, but was frightened he did have one and would shoot her.
Police said the man continued to sexually assault the woman and only stopped when she began screaming loudly. He fled in the same gold car he arrived in, heading east on East High Street.
The assailant is described as a white man in his 20s, about 5-foot-7 to 5-foot-8, unknown build, with short brown hair and some facial hair similar to a chin strap-style beard. He was wearing a white T-shirt.
The woman, who police said was taken by ambulance to the hospital as a precaution, told investigators she did not know the man. Police have not found any witnesses to the incident.
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the police department's Domestic Sexual Violence Unit at (603) 792-5529 or The Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 0
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 0
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 0
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 0
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 0
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 0
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
- John Stossel: Budget baloney - 0
- Another View - Betsy McCaughey: The Obamacare horror stories are not lies - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
John Stossel: Budget baloney
Bad Joe: Levasseur stalls again
House says no to bill to reduce NH meals tax
Good Joe: Kenney for Executive Council